Harvest Men meet once monthly from 9 to 11 am in the Harvest Church fellowship hall.
Our charge comes from God:
- Matthew 28:19 Go and make disciples of all nations…
- Our Goal: To disciple men to love God in a deeper more impactful way; thereby, allowing God’s love to overflow into the lives of others
- Change will occur from the inside-out
Our Guide posts:
- 1 Corinthians 16:13,14
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
- Teach, encourage, restore, regenerate, remain progressive (always advancing)
- What gets said here – Stays here
- We will say what we mean – Mean what we say
- We will seek to be excellent in everything we do
- Each of us must commit to growing spiritually
- We will become the spiritual foundation of our families and our church
7401 Beulah St. Alexandria, VA 22315
Downstairs fellowship hall