Our mission is to emulate the New Testament church (which is described in Acts 2:42-47) by promoting and providing for:
Worship of God, in Biblical corporate expression and personal devotion;
Fellowship of Christians, who are in Biblical relationship to each other and are, therefore, able to minister to one another;
Discipleship of believers, so that they grow in the knowledge of Christ and conform to His image; and
Evangelism of the lost, resulting in their being reconciled to God and joined to the local church.
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
1. The Inherent Worth of People (Luke 15:1-7) – “Everyone is valuable."
2. Unlimited Possibilities (Joshua 6:1-20) – “Anything can happen."
3. Excellence (Malachi 1:6-14) – “God deserves our best."
4. Continual Progress (Philippians 3:10-14) – “Always moving forward."
5. Service (John 13:1-17) – “Giving of ourselves."
6. Integrity (Acts 20:17-35) – “Speaking and living the truth."
7. Cultural Relevance (Acts 17:16-34) – “Communicating to our generation."
8. Nurturing Relationships (Galatians 6:1-5) – “Caring for each other."